Monday, August 25, 2014

Imagine that day, Where you can finally say, "I did it!"

It's Story Time @ Judi's Studio & Health Spa in Kanata.
What kind of story should I tell today?  
It has been a long time since I have published a blog.  Life got in the way.  And what a busy life.  Lots of ups and downs, birthdays, moves, grandkids, saying goodbye :( and a new love. 
Life is like that.   
So today's story is a happy one!  I am a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach.  What a mouthful!!  A year of study(2014) with the Institute of Integrated Nutrition (IIN) including a fantastic conference in New York City, meeting other health conscious people, and I completed my Health Coaching certificate.  
Now it is only a piece of paper.  Ya! right!  lol!  We all know we love those papers.  
They look so good on the wall.  
 IIN
During my training, I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some the of the world's top health and wellness experts.  My teachers included Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine; Dr David Katz, Director of Yale University's Preventions Research Center; David Wolfe, Andrea Beaman, and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.  
My education has equipped me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching and preventive health.  Drawing of these skills and my knowledge of different dietary theories, I work with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
  
Life is like that!  Hats in the air!  
So excited then.... 
update websites, blogs, facebook (that great interchange of human kind in the great wide world), linkedin, get out and network, meet people, put that smile on, your 30 second info commercial!  
So much to do and where do I start? 


I am blessed to have my own home based business - Judi's Studio & Health Spa in Kanata.  A place for clients to come to relax, play, de-stress, detox, exercise, giggle and jiggle and unwind.
Learn about weight loss the Ideal Way with Ideal Protein or by health coaching.  Yes you can do it both ways!  and learn a bit about your triggers.
The Circle of Life! Integrative Plate!
What or where would you be if you didn't give up?  Keep moving forward.  
Imagine, reach out and you can see it and feel it.  :) 
It is what I feel as a Health Coach.  I am so excited to be able to help so many people.  You can see the hope in their faces. Of course there is frustration as some days just aren't what they hoped they would be.  But that is okay.  There is always a new day coming. 

Life is like that... every day starts fresh.  

Today is the start of the rest of my life...  and yours...   
On my wall I have a lovely saying...
Believe in Today Your life is Now.

I hope you will join me each week as we explore new ideas, inspirational words, recipes, nutrition and just blogging.  I will even include some specials available @ Judi's Studio & Health Spa Kanata and some available only on-line - 12 Day Detox, Physicians Weight Loss program, Self Care, 
3, 6, 9, 12 month coaching programs.  
But more about that another time.  
So hang in there and enjoy the day.  
Life is like that!






Judi's Studio & Health Spa
Kanata
judi.studio@gmail.com
www.judistudio.com
613-435-5430




Please remember we will never tell anyone your secrets.  Your email and information is private.
But we would love for you to share our info with your friends.  :)

Chat soon.
Judi
CHHC,  AADP,  BA

This is a re-print of the blog I wrote in August, 2014.  My goals are the same... supporting you on your journey to health and I work on my own health. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment