Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Life is what you make it. Fact or fiction?

Life is what you make it.  Fact or fiction?

Everywhere you go or everything you read there is always someone giving advice.  I read it every day.  I enjoy reading and being motivated by someone else.  It is a change.  Usually I am the one offering advice or guidance.  

Now whether I believe everything I read is another matter.   Is it fact or fiction?  Truth or just someone’s idea of reality?  I guess it is how you interpret it that counts.

"When I speak, people will occasionally say...'Zig, I loved your talk, but for me, motivation doesn't last!' I always tell them...bathing doesn't either. That's why I recommend it daily."  Zig Ziglar

What do you do to motivate yourself?  Seems we need it every day.  Just like bathing...
How do you stay on track?  Do you reward yourself?  Remember rewards don’t have to be food!  Well the ice cream was delicious! What about a bubble bath  after the kids are in bed?   Or a walk with your honey when the dishes are all done (he does deserve a thank you!)  or just going to bed with a good book or getting to bed...lol!
Now where was I?  Oh yes... staying on track... and getting the job done... or staying healthy.

How do you stay motivated  to follow a healthier way of life?

I struggle in this area at times too, but when I find I'm having difficulty I always remind myself of the REASON why being healthy is important.

For me, it's about living a healthy lifestyle which gives me the energy, health, and vitality I need to enjoy life.

What is your reason for a healthier way of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment